A Simple Version Of Schedule Is Given Below.
This brief program is just for your reference, the full program will be given around late June, 2023 after the registration deadline.
- 15 min is allocated for each presentation.
- For presentation (.ppt slides)
- Excellent paper presentation will be selected from each session.
- 11:00am-16:00pm-Test of Keynote Presentations / Author Presentations
The first day is all about Zoom Test.
- 09:00am-09:05am-Welcome Remarks
- 09:05am-10:25am-Keynote Speech I & II
- 10:25am-10:50am-Group Photo & Coffee Break
- 10:50am-12:20pm-Plenary Speech I & II
- 12:20pm-13:30pm-Lunch Time
- 13:30pm-18:00pm-Parallel Sessions
- 18:00pm-20:00pm-Dinner Time
- 10:00am-17:00pm-Parallel Sessions
Participants' presentations are divided into different sessions based on the conference topics, participants should connect the right session room and be there at least 3 minutes earier. Then the session chair will start the session on time, and give a grade to each presentation, which should be within 15 minutes, including Q&A.