Interested in submitting a paper?
- The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. Please target your presentation for a duration of about 12 minutes for the presentation plus ab. 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Authors must prepare their oral presentations to be sure to convey their message in clear and sharp manner, including giving outline of the key principles, facts and results. More detailed discussions can continue during the breaks.
- Oral Presentation Equipment provided by the conference organizer: Laptop Computer (MS Windows Operating System with MS PowerPoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) Projectors & Screen. Personal laptops are not allowed for presentations.
- The Materials prepared by the presenters: PowerPoint or PDF files. Bring your presentation on a USB memory stick in MS-PowerPoint or Adobe PDF formats, and upload it in the Session Room computer no later than 10 minutes prior to your session start! You can also bring it earlier, during the coffee/lunch breaks before your presentation. Please upload your presentation in a right place in order to find it easily at the time of presentation.
- REMINDER: At least one author per paper must be registered AND attend the conference to present their paper.
- Presenters are invited to report to the session chair 15 minutes BEFORE the start of the session. Please wear formal clothes or national characteristics of clothing for participation.